In case you need something else to keep you occupied during halftime instead of watching all those overblown ads on TV (which you can still catch online come Monday morning anyway), herewith the week that was in Fleshbot:
· Janine and Jenna: together at last. Enjoy it now before the hype consumes you.
· Apparently, Paris Hilton has powerful friends and good lawyers. Either that or no one is willing to pay $40 for boring crap they can find with a free Google search.
· Joanna Angel still knows how to throw a party. Even if we couldn’t attend because it was in the wrong city.
· Sam Cooke just might be the next Keeley Hazell … or the next Sam Cooke, which would still be pretty cool.
· Michelle Aston could definitely hurt us, but only if we ask nicely.
· Heather Vandeven is the Penthouse Pet of the Year. Maybe. Probably. We’re like, almost completely sure.
· All you need is some seed money and some helpful tech elves and you too can build your own porn empire!
· So … obsessing over books about teenage wizards seems kinda silly now, doesn’t it?
I’ve long, long been a fan of Maria Beatty‘s amazing erotic, mostly lesbian, BDSM gothic films — they’ve been awarded in film fests around the globe, too. I especially love (and wish I owned) The Black Glove and Ladies of the Night: Les Vampyres; I really want to see Ecstasy In Berlin, 1926. Mostly, I just want my life to look like those movies…
I just paid a call to her site and saw (with much thigh-clenching) that her newest film is complete. And it’s not just her usual scene-length BDSM or fetish film — Boy In A Bathtub is a full-on, feature length film. And what an intriguing, noirish, compelling, erotic and creepy film it looks to be. I hope it’s available somewhere soon, as there’s no info I can find about its release… Watch the trailer in the meantime.